All The Things...
VIBRANCE REUNION RETREAT: Rest, Renew, Rejoice
Retreat Dates: August 22-27, 2021
Saturday Festival & Concert: August 28, 2021
Location: River’s Grace at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Lyons, CO
- Retreat: 5 days + evenings: sliding scale $400 - $800
- We don’t want anyone to miss this offering so if the cost is prohibitive for you, please let us know and we will work with you to create a trade that benefits all.
- Saturday Full Day Benefit Festival & Concert: donations accepted for LEAF
Rates include tuition, opening dinner and closing brunch.
Rates do not include accommodations, daily meals or travel.
VIBRANCE REUNION RETREAT: Rest, Renew, Rejoice
After a long pause and deep hibernation, we know everyone is ready to be together in person again to reconnect and sense the power of community. We are delighted to announce the perfect Summer’s End intimate gathering hosted by the founders of VIBRANCE, Ellen Watson, Ashley Johnson and Daphne Tse offering their multitude of modalities from movement meditation to sounding and singing to writing and ritual immersed in the majestic and healing power of the Rocky Mountains.
Come join the vibrant community at River’s Grace, a home place sanctuary on the banks of the St. Vrain river in Lyons, CO, for a week of REUNION. Reunite with your voice and body through dance and song. Renew your spirit in nature with hikes in the mountains and play time in the river. Rejoice in community as we celebrate the opportunity to be together again as we celebrate with the abundance of the Full Moon.
Deeper Description: This Vibrance Retreat is the first in person event we are planning to host in 2021 and is designed to be an intimate reunion of our community immersed in the majestic beauty of Colorado in an open air and outdoor space.
Each Day we will be exploring the Foundations of the Vibrance practice and the pillars of our Vibrant Life Blueprint:
V - Vocalization, I - Intention and Inspiration, B - Breathwork, R - Resonance & Reciprocity, A - Alignment, N - Nourishment, C - Connection, and E - Embodiment.
Our Vibrance retreat days and evenings will offer a diverse and rich experience of the embodied arts including:
- Play and Expressive arts from dancing, sounding, singing, writing, ritual theatre.
- Riverside morning meditations
- Restorative touch and healing sessions
- Nature hikes in foothills of the Rockies
- Swimming and Tubing down the Colorado river
- Full Moon intention ritual and celebration
- Fireside music evenings
This is a perfect opportunity to give yourself the space to refill your cup, refresh your spirit, immerse in nature and reconnect with a global vibrant community to begin again. We will rest, renew, and REJOICE on the land and in the water, in circle, with self, and with others.
We look forward to welcoming YOU to our VIBRANT community as we learn and grow together.
Venue & Accommodation
General Description of Location:
River’s Grace is located on Apple Valley Road in Lyons, Colorado. It is set on 3 acres of lush land on the banks of the St. Vrain River. River’s Grace is blessed with abundant gardens, a greenhouse, ceremony space, music recording studio, river deck and swimming hole. Hiking and biking trails are just out the front door and the town of Lyons is a lovely 12 minute walk from the property, where you will find local restaurants and provisions.
- For a real treat, stay at the local tiny house hotel situated on the river just downstream! Wee Casa: www.WeeCasa.com. Wee Casa, is a 10 minute walk from River’s Grace. WeeCasa is a retreat in itself and books up quickly so make reservations soon if you want to take advantage of this UNIQUE and LOVELY opportunity!
- Any hotel or Air BnB in Boulder, Longmont, or Lyons.
- Camping at Lavern Johnson Park in Lyons: https://www.townoflyons.com/351/Camping-at-LaVern-M-Johnson-Park
- Or stay with a local family. We will provide options and information upon request
The Nitty Gritty Stuff...
Program Costs & Payments:
Upon registration you are in a binding contractual agreement with the terms expressed on this page.
A deposit of $100 is required to secure your spot in the retreat.
The remaining balance for full tuition must be received no later than 30 days prior to the first day of the course. If you register within 30 days of the start of the course, the entire fee is due upon registration and no refunds will be available. See refund and cancellation policy below.
Payments are to be made through our website. If you are unable to pay online, Contact Us for other options to pay. Note that any additional fees for Paypal or Wire Transfers will be paid for by the client.
Participant Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellation of participation in workshops & events is possible up to 60 days prior to the first day of the course. Up to and until this date, all money paid, less the non-refundable deposit paid, will be refunded to the applicant by VIBRANCE.
Applicants who, for any reason (including illness, death in the family, accidents, professional obligations, etc.) find themselves unable to participate in the course and have not cancelled 30 days prior to the start of the event, are ineligible for a refund. All fees are due in full 30 days prior to start date of the program. Contact your travel insurance company for any coverage for air travel fees, and any deposit recovery for this program.
If you wish to cancel your reservation for a retreat or event you must notify VIBRANCE in writing. Once we’ve received your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
- If cancellation takes place more than 30 days prior to your departure date any payments made will be refunded and your deposit can be credited towards a future VIBRANCE program to be used within 2 years.
- If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the retreat price will be forfeited and/or you will be required to make final payment for the event.
Covid Safety Practices & Guidelines
Our retreat guests’ safety and security is our top priority and takes precedence over our profits. We have chosen to postpone all retreats until August 2021 for the safety of our host communities and our home communities. We will continue to be in constant contact with our 2021 retreat guests about potential impacts to travel and plans for postponements.
On all 2021 retreats until the COVID crisis is fully contained we will operate under the following procedures:
Require once daily temperature checks with an infrared digital thermometer
Mandatory mask use while in shared transportation vehicles
We will require proof of at least one of the following for ALL guests:
- Proof of COVID vaccine
- Negative PCR negative test within 72 hours of retreat start date
- Limited retreat numbers in accordance with safety protocols for location.